Im a 27year old female..i was detected with diabetes and hypothyrodism 3yrs back during my initial days of pregnancy..Since it was detected at a very early stage of pregnancy doctors confirmed it a type 2 diabetes..i was on metformin during my entire pregnancy. had a c-section gave birth to a normal baby..after that my blood sugar was very much in control...But after 6months the values werea bit higher so doc diagnosed me with prediabetic stage..He told me to follow the diet chart and regular walk as i dont need ny medicine as of cudnt do regular walk and good ddiet control. 8 months backmy hb1ac came i cudnt consult a doctor at that Time..nd since almost that tym i hv been constantly loosing weight..m really worried abt my weightloss..i go fr 1hr walk twice orthricea week..nd though i dont follow the proper diet chart bt i fully avoid sugar sweets and coldrinks nd akmost 1yr few months back i had full body test.. Lipid profile,kidney,ECG etc.. Everything was normal

Doctor Answers (1) on Weightloss

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, for your age maintaing weight around 55kg is ideal,, if your are still more than that and worried about losing don't worry,, and what was your blood sugar level and thyroid levels when you got full body check up? Is it under control if they are under control then there is nothing to worry. Of they are not under control still losing weight please see,, general physician.