Weight reduce

Hi i am 5. 2height 65weight am having good diet i want to reduce weight by excersice so please suggest good excersice to me

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight reduce

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, following a healthy disciplined routine is really important to reduce weight. You should know that just a cup of malpav rabdi or badam milk or most of the sweetest dishes will give so much calories that it will balance off whatever workout you have done that whole day to burn calories, so monitoring your diet is really essential... So I suggest you to divide your daily meals into 6 times a day instead of 3 times a day but you should have food only in small quantities which should be enough to keep you active and never too much... Have egg white atleast 5 times a week, consume skimmed milk which contains low fat instead of normal milk, avoid consuming alcohol because it adds extra calories to your body, eat fresh sprouts in the morning, avoid junk foods. Prefer oats over rice or roti. Do daily cycling for 30-40 mins, jogging for 30-40 mins, yoga and meditation in the morning and go for swimming for 40-45 mins and do skipping for 15-20 mins in the evening... All this things takes time to have good results... If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dietician...
Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
You try zumba with good postures. You tube have good videos about it. That is amazing activity for weight loss. Do drink plenty of water throughout the day but not after having meals. At least keep