Weight problems
Sir. I eat a lot in daily meal. But I don't gain any body weight and body fat. What should I eat to gain weight and body fat

Hi, Weight gain is a gradual process & it needs a lot of personalized dietary approaches. Drastic changes, working out excessively will only give short term results. Improving your overall food intake and regularity in physical activity mainly weight-bearing exercises will help you in putting on weight. Patience and compliance are two things that will help and show the results. A personalized diet is strongly recommended as constant modifications are required. Following are the guidelines that will be of help: 1. Do not skip meals & Have balanced meals throughout the day 2. Never workout or exercise on an empty stomach. Have a fruit, preferably banana before exercise       3. Ensure protein in the form of dals, pulses, milk, eggs, chicken, fish, sprouts, paneer etc to be a part of every meal that you take. 4. Ensure 2 fruits throughout the day. 5. Incorporate foods that contain healthy fats & are calorie-dense like almonds, walnuts, peanuts, dried fruits like dates, anjeer, raisins etc during mid-meals as snacks 6. Have calorically dense foods such as milkshakes, lassi, chicken or paneer sandwich/wraps, peanut chikki etc & calorically dense vegetables like potato, sweet potato, yam etc 7. Have a glass of milk during bedtime  8. Strength training exercises will help in improving the muscle and your weight on the scale while decreasing your body fat percentage 9. Avoid sweets, fried foods, fruit juices, junk food as it will increase your body fat even though you may look lean/thin 10. Drink 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day at regular intervals to keep yourself well hydrated  
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews
Connect directly for diet analysis and guidance accordingly. Thanks
For gaining weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening which increase ur metabolism,don't skip ur breakfast which increase ur appetite.take high calorie and rich protien in ur diet.add good fat and nuts in ur diet.add planty of water.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
You need to take high protein diet. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you
Hello For healthy weight gain you need to take well balanced healthy diet and with that regular physical exercise.Diet should be rich in carbohydrates proteins and healthy fats. Do regular workout.
For personalized diet plan contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity
Do regular exercise 45min Healthy Food choices