Weight problem
I am 24 years old.my weight 65 kg. I want to know that what is the exact weight of 5'4 hight.how to reduce my belly fat.

Hello dear patient you can take consultation so that I can talk to you and guide you better and advice you medication for this problem before this problem increases.

+154
Chat with a doctor
With balance of diet and medication you can reduce your weight.. Please consult with me on my private chat window for full diet chart and prescription..
Your ideal body weight is height in cm minus 100 which is 62 kg . Physical activity and appropriate diet will help you to reduce your belly fat.