Weight not in control

I try green tea without sugar and skip my dinner but weight is still high. what i do for lose my weight
views-icons 124 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Akhila Joshi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

If you are female , get your Thyroid level Check up done immediately. Try to follow regular lifestyle - Eat healthy , regularly exercise , stay positive and sleep well.
Harisha N L

Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.
Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 1 yrs exp Hyderabad
See skipping meals will help you no-way in weight reduction. If you really want to loose weight eat ideally. Small frequent meals (every 2 hours) is essential with only fibre rich foods. And the major part of your diet must be water. 3 to 4 litres of water in a day will help you in reducing weight effectively. But make sure that you avoid water after eating food at least for 1/2 an hour. And do simple activity. If you can personalise messages it would be better. I can help you with exact diet plan and activity which will suit your body as well as easy to follow. As there will only be some modifications to your daily routine. And I bet you can loose 4 to 5 kgs in a month with less effort.