Weight loss in a month
I want to lose 10 kg within a short period. My arm and waist are fatty. How can I reduce weight? Can u suggest any diet plan or workout plan or any medication?

hello mam - Both diet & body poses based exercises can help u a lot. If u send your mail ID then I can send some tips advice

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+131
Chat with a dietician
Hi, to lose weight you must follow an active exercise and diet routine. Do not skip breakfast, have a light dinner. Have fruits and fistful of nuts as snacks. 2 cups green tea daily. 40 mins daily exercise. For a personalized diet plan ping me on personal chat.