Weight loss in 1 week

I want to reduce my weight in 1 week because my sister's weeding is in next week so i want to reduce my weight very soon as early as possible

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss in 1 week

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello sir...weight loss should be a slow process.. Not in a can follow the diet First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your can also include green will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best....