Weight Loss
Hello, I am on Keto Diet for past 10 days. It has helped me to loss weight drastically. I cheated myself on the 11day and my stomach was totally upset. I could not digest regular food. Just wanted to know if this is normal or no.

Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Delhi

Hi Its good to hear that u lost some weight. But I am not too much on these diet patterns such as keto,vegan etc.. These actually is cutting down on some important nutrients. Its a fast way to loose but once u return to the normal diet your body will resist n some problems such u faced is normal. It can also cause weight bounce back..so be careful.. Try to choose gradual n natural weight loss programs For more details feel to contact me.