Weight loss drink
Suggest me herbalife is good for weight loss my shedule is busy so i dont have time of exercise pls suggest some idea to reduce belly fat

Ms. Shrela Meghani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Vadodara
hi. good morning. incorporate 4-5 servings of vegetables in form of soups, juices, vegetable curries. consume 2-3 different colour of fruits daily. drink 10-12 glasses of water daily. atleast walk for 20minutes in a day. consume green tea with lemon, ginger, and mint leaves atleast 3 times a day. consume 1 bowl of boiled/sprouted pulses in the breakfast. i hope this will help you to loose weight. if you have further queries do not hesitate to ask me. thank you