Weight loss
Does honey in warm water empty stomach in the morning helps to lose weight? I need to lose weight as I have a bmi 33% n planning to hav a baby

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  just having honey and lemon in morning does work.  You need to have low calorie diet. Along with 30 - 40 Minutes daily.
Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Every human being has a unique metabolism and that's why everyone has a different body weight. to some extent in some percentage of population-Honey+ warm water early in the morning help in weight loss. Since your BMI is 33 which we consider as Morbid Obesity, Honey and Lemon alone wont help. You need a tailor made diet that suits your physical activity levels. Please feel free to contact me at ghk.ritediet@gmail or register for free at ghkritediet.zest.md