Weight loss diet

What sort of diet can I follow in case I have chronic gastrititis and weak liver? Can I follow keto diet? Need suggestions for meals.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss diet

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Ideal weight for your height is around 65 kgs. So you are around 10 kgs overweight. Don't be very anxious to lose weight. It is a gradual process. It will take time. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same