Weight loss diet

Hi Docs

I consume honey with lukewarm water and lemon just after waking up

Breakfast consists of two egg whites , a bowl of oats wid toned milk , 4 almonds , n two brown bread and peanut butter.

Is it ok to hv peanut butter in breakfast.

I dnt hv time to hit d gym kindly suggest another mode of exercising.

views-icons 55 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss diet

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Fat deposition happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Ask yourself these questions about any diet plan you're considering:
Does it include various foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein sources and nuts?
Does it include foods you like and that you would enjoy eating for a lifetime — not just for several weeks or months?
Can you easily find these foods in your local grocery store?
Will you be able to eat your favorite foods, or better yet, all foods?
Does it fit your lifestyle and budget?
Does it include proper amounts of nutrients and calories to help you lose weight safely and effectively?Is regular physical activity part of the plan?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, keep looking. There are better diet plans out there for you.
Consult dietitian fallow the diet chart can see the beneficial effects within a month..