Weight loss

As per strict diet plan I am in LOW CARB HIGH PROTIEN,FAT which includes I am not taking any form of grains like wheat,rice etc.. only taking dal's and pulses,vegetables,egg,chicken, in fruit only taking guava and lemon juice with salt,no oil,zero sugar,no processed food & beverages. By this diet in one month I lost almost 7kgs now my doubt is it good for health losing this weight for a month.pls suggest your opinion's I am following this diet by guidance of dietician only
views-icons 58 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Weight loss

Mr. Manish Arya Delhi | General Physician
Most of the weight u have lost might be water weight. The diet u r doing is perfect for losing body fat. continue it with weight training to see the maximum results
Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,
As a Nutritionist myself I will suggest you keep on following what your dietician says, as you meet her, she knows your body type n lifestyle which is very necessary for proper guidance. Just a note that you need to evaluate n do follow ups as per her guidance to lose it in healthy n proper way, so time to time the changes are necessary for your body.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
I understand but then if this diet plan is given by the nutritionist himself then I don't think you need to worry as you are losing weight in the healthy way. .only if you are losing weight by following crap thingsthe. You will have to worry. .so just go regularly to nutritionist for changing you diet plans...thank you