Weight loss 10 kg

I am pooja currently a student and intern in hospital and have lost 10 kg in last 45 days by doing excercise and diet and now need to loose more 10 kg but before 27 april and so need your help and guidance ao that i can boost my weightlose journey Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight loss 10 kg

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,The key to successful weight loss is a commitment to making indefinite changes in your diet and exercise habits. Diet just means eating healthy, lower calorie meals. Exercise means being more active. Stick to the rules and you will definitely loose weight. #Cut back on sugars and starches. #Eat protein, good fat and vegetables. #Lift weights 3times per week rest days you can go for 30 mins brisk walk. #Drink more water #Choose small meals. #Use small plates. #Take good sleep. For a detail plan I will be needing some details. You can book an appointment and efficient planning can be done. All the best. Tc.