Weight lose
Sir in the month of feb this year My weight was 72 kgs,body was average type,but since then I have lost my body weight by 6-7 kgs.my marriage is in dec.pls advice.which doc to consult.also I'm feeling very tired sometimes,I have migraine issue for that I'm taking Naxdom 500 SOS but 4-5 times a month.pls help

Take direct consultation  through my practo account  we are giving discount also - I need your complete information like , age, height, weight, medical history, food allergy, likes - dislikes, are veg or nonveg. Then I can guide you further.
you need to take balance diet
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report or U-Lipo Trail Sitting.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Need more information about u so contact for detailed conversation through practo.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
contact me directly for personalized diet chart.
Hi, Sure will help you. There are several factors behind reduction of weight. The specific reasons need to know, you can consult with G.P. to find wheather is there any disease condition or not. As your weight is gradually reducing which make you feel tired. Try to take nutritious diet which will help to meet your requirements. More information required to recommend specifically.
If you want you can chat directly with me through this practo app for further discussion.
If the  reason is deficiency of calorie, can be corrected by following proper diet and maintaining lifestyle.  Don't take too much stress.