Weight lose
I want to lose weight and i am doing exercises and dieting for that since last one month bt my belly fat is not reducing at all? Can i get the meal plan for perfect dieting ?

Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Delhi

Hi young girl.. I m happy u r taking care at a early age..n to get rid off is gradual but easy once u decide Get started with luke  warm water empty stomach each morning Go for small frequent meals.. No empty stomach Breakfast shud be full n dinner shud be in minimum No package food n cold things Reduce liquid after sunset Drink water before meal n after an hour of each meal..preferably luke  warm Exercise regularly not only for weight loss but it shud be a habit for healthy living. More focus on abdominal exercises.. Go for customised diet plan according to ur lifestyle For further query pls feel free to contact me
Dr. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello to reduce weight and especially belly fat you need to cut down all the refined and junk foods.  Eat more of vegetables and sprouts. Cut down on excessive fats and oils. Do abdomen exercise like plank and crunches. For detail diet chart you can msg me in personal.