Weight issues
I have very sedentary lifestyle where do not get time for much exercise. I have seen people suggesting lime with honey in morning. I have acidity problem so can't take in empty stomach also allergic to honey. Can you suggest what can be the best options to choose based on my health condition

Ms. Keya Mukherjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 6 yrs exp Jamnagar
Hello! You need to know one single food can't reduce your weight or can't make you fit. With a balance diet only one can be fit n healthy. You can target maximum move around in your daily routine. Like taking stairs, choose walking for short distance etc. Don't skip breakfast. Have 4-5 meal a day. Stay away from fried foods, sweets, preserved foods, processed foods etc. Most importantly visit a dietician for personalized diet plan. For morning you can have jeera water in place of lemon and honey. Wish you good health.