Weight issues
I am overweight by 5 kg...how to shed and get the stunning curve in 10 days... Suggest through food...gym is lil problem for me...at the same time dnt want to loom dull

Hello...one can reduce weight by dietary and lifestyle change ,Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. If not gym do exercise regularly (yoga or aerobics)..Medically BMImore than 30 is considered obesity.. One should plan to loose around 1kg per month ,rapid weight loss adversely affect your health