Weight gaining
I eat alot but don't gain weight and suffers from fever and cold rapidly Can someone plz help me with this?

Many reasons may be of not gaining weight so at first need Complete information about u.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. For More details Log On www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Free.
To gain weight you need to eat more calories than your body burns. Weight gain need to take care your diet and life style for whole day. It needs proper nutrition to your diet. You may do certain changes like avoid gaps in between two meals, add healthy meal, and reduce junk meal. You may add paneer, cheese, whole eggs, potatoes, legumes, nuts in your diet. We are having weight gain program which based on customize diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness so there is no side effect
You may connect us for private consult or through our website. https://www.facebook.com/diet4health
Hi The eating lot of food doesn't make you gain weight you need to have a proper high calorie diet and high protein diet with few good combinations to gain weight and a light activity regime. You get fever cold rapidly means you have a low immunity also. I would suggest you to go for a personalized diet plan rather then taking a random tip over here as random advice may not help you fully and you won't be able to learn for a lifelong. I work online globally so if you want to consult with me Then visit is not compulsory you can have a online or telephonic consultation also. For a while you can follow following tips for gaining weight which may help you to some extent but for proper result you need to follow a personalized plan > Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns > Eat Plenty of Protein > Fill up on Plenty of Carbs and Fat and Eat at Least 3 Times per Day > Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories. > Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed. > Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories >Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you're trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less. > Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth. DISCLAIMER : If u have any other medical issue then tips will change in that case. Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask  me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
For weight gain you have to make a healthy lifestyle. Eating right combination of food group is always batter . So add increased protein and carbohydrates in your diet like add milk and it’s products, cottage cheese, paneer , khoa , sweets, quinoa, barley , bajra , green leafy vegetables, oats, eggs , non veg , soyabean, Nuts etc. Add protein rich smoothies and add sweets after having the lunch and dinner
For further diet related queries contact us on practo directly
Drink 8-10 glass of water daily and walk is 15-30 minutes is advisable
Basically your immunity is low you need to take daily fruits, tulsi leaves , with balance calorie dense food You must be eating but not in correct manner. I need your complete information like your medical history.  Eating habits, and at this age metabolism is high thats y you are gaining weight . After 25 you will think y i am gaining weight . Eat right food and focus on your health and immunity do some yoga for 30 min weekly 3-4 days 
take direct consultation through my practo account for customised diet plan.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Things needs detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle Choose direct consultation with all your details for proper guidance and help
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. Secondly, eating  more will not help in gaining weight. You need a proper balance weight gain diet. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru this link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Share your complete information like height weight dietary habits medical history lyfstyle family history accordingly will suggest you. If you taken any test send me your all reports.
ask me for customized diet plan
Hi Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. For weight gain, You need to increase your protein and carbohydrate consumption. Consume more calories than your body burns. Have a glass or two of milk daily. Have various dry fruits and nuts, banana daily. Exercise regularly. You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you. Regards