Weight gain

My daughter age 2 year 3 months weight is 12 kg very slim 15 kgs weight is there in the month of april 2016 recently fever has come june 15 th .now the weight is 11.9 please suggest good diet to weight gain

Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 1 yrs exp Hyderabad
In fever weight reduction is gradual. Keep her diet antioxidant rich i.e include fruits like oranges, melons, grapes, pineapple in daily routine. If not whole, make fruit raitha or pudding etc. Cereal and pulse mix baby food also can be prepared at home and given. Cereal and pulse fulfil energy and protein required by the body. A good quality of protein, like egg or lean chicken can also be included. If bone soup and vegetable soup is added would be much much better. Any other queries? I can help you with perfect diet plan for her. If interested in taking appointment message me personally.