Weight gain
I'm female height 5'4 weight is 49 kg want to gain weight at least 5 kg in one month what to do I'm to slim

Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
Contact me through practo direct consultation surely help you.
As there is a need to understand about your health, Eating pattern and other clinical findings to give you right advice. You can connect us for private consultation. All the best
Book your session appointment online or Inclinic through Practo
Ideal weight gain (muscle gain) per month is maximum 1-1.5kg . When u tell 5kg in a month, u have to really think what u want to gain ( muscle or just fat). There is no point in eating junks and gaining fat. It will simply make u unhealthy. So if you r planning for improving ur health in-terms of muscle mass. You will have to work out also. It should be diet and exercise hand in hand.
For personalised consultation connect via practo or visit my instagram page nutritionist_remya
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Pls contact though Practo
Contact me
Gud evening pls kindly consult through practo directly.
my available timing 10am to 12pm n evening 7 to 9pm.