Weight gain
Hai, my name is Ambika and am 24 years old , from past few months am continously loosing weight my current weight is 44 , my height (5'4) I consulted dietician before they just changed my diet plan but it didn't worked pls I need help

For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
You can get your constitution done, that will help you to get to know about your body heat level and accordingly you can change your diet. Sometimes our body generate excess heat and it leads to weight loss or weight gain.
If you are loosing weight and you have not reduced your diet please consult an endocrinologist to rule out any hormonal imbalance. Meanwhile you can start a high protein and fibre diet with frequent meals
You can join my weight gain diet program
Hello Need detail conversations required to  find out the root cause of problm   many factors  responsible for proper management Like dietmodification Underlying  disease Past history Family history  Metabolic disorder Nutritional deficiencies   I need your detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Go for a complete body checkup . Notice if any food allergy. Notice your gut health . Consult on practo with these reports in your hand. You will definitely get the solution
As per your age, gender , height and weight your ideal body weight is 58.5 kg and BMI is 16.7. There can be various reasons of sudden weight loss. First you need to know the actual cause if any medical conditions are underlying and after knowing the cause it can be treated with proper adequate healthy balanced diet.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hi Ambika, There is a need to work for your weight gain step by step as per health requirements. And there are requirements to analysis of your clinical parameters and lifestyle. You can connect me through Practo for more details Consultation.
Hii. Dear Ambika First of all don't get worried for your health just be conscious about your health. It's important to know that on which kind of diet plan you are right now. How much calories, proteins,. CHO,. Fat and vitamins and minerals are opted to you by that particular diet .
kindly book your appointment and send me your all details there . .....so by which I can help you more.
Don't escape any meal . Take a qualitative Balanced diet . increase. your fruits and nuts intake also . thanks to share your issue wish you Good health
first out find the cause of weight loss in your case, then possibly a diet plan should work best for you.