Hi, I understand your concern. Add these following :
1. 2-4 times green salad with cucumbers, carrots,
2. water 2-5 to 3 liters water & try to drink 2-5 mins later of your every meal
3. avoid all fried foods even at home like all fry, vendi fry etc, even no spicy foods , garam masalas, less oil within 2-3 tsp ,better PUFA/MUFA like Olive oil,
4. Avoid all street / out side /occasional, cereminial foods,/,meals etc..Better to have at home simple soft/bland (less oil, spicies meals) .
5. Add 2 -3 times soup, strew, more green vegetables, gourds vegetables etc.
6. No late night work, no stress etc.
You can take aloe Vera juice 30 ml with empty stomach in morning and evening 30 min before meal .continue with yoga and exercise and take balanced diet.
I am sure your problem will be decreased gradually.
This can be intolerence of any food. Avoid intake of milk at night, sour curd, chutney, pickles. Take fruits especially papaya, Apple. Eat oats dalia instead of wheat dalia. Continue this for 15 days.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Googling your symptons online?
The internet is not a doctor and neither are you. Chat with a real doctor about your health.