Ways to reduce tummy fat
Currently my BMI just crossed 25 and want to control it. Suggest some ways and healthy diet to lower tummy fat. My height 178 cms and weight 78 kg.

Dr. Sagar KS
Hi, according to height and mentioned above your BMI is 24.68. It is in normal range( 18.5 to24.9). Don't go above this range. If you are gaining weight you can try this dietary changes:avoid high calorie diet like junk foods,bakery foods,fatty items etc. You can take low calorie diet containing green leafy vegetables. Regular excercise:do regular excercises like jogging, brisk walking,playing games atleast for 1 Hr daily.engage in some activity throughout a day. But don't take any Weight reducing medications. Consult dietician for diet chart.i