Want to reduce my weight

I want to reduce my weight with in 6 months of time.. Is that possible to reduce..will u pls assist me by giving any diet plan or tips.. My age is 20 weight 80 and my height is 5"5... Pls assist me by giving a diet plan... Thanking u al in advance

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

23 KGS weight loss u require .at very young age it is important to lose in healthy way.I cna help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi, In addition to Ms. Nisha Singh points would like to add on few points. Like cut down on high carb foods like cereals, maida products n sweets. Keep yourself hydrated. Do exercise suited for ur body. Consult a dietician like any of us personally to get a customized guidance to reach your health goals.
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, to lose weight you need to have a good balance between healthy eating and exercise. First begin by correcting tour eating pattern and routine. Include more fiber rich foods in your diet like fruits and vegetables. Increase the protein amount in your diet slowly. Pulses, milk, curd, paneer, nuts, eggs, chicken and fish are all good aoof protein. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Workout for30 to 45 mins daily For a detailed diet plan , I need more information and analysis to be done to guide you better. You can consult me on private chat for the same. All the best.