Want to quit smoking
Hello dr I want to quit but I failed, whenever I tried to quit, I got stressed and, desperately want cigarette ,. Please help me , how I quit this bad habit.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have decided to quit is a good thing and a good step, a strong will and determination are very important to quit. You can consult a doctor near you who can help in de addiction. Also, you can use nicotine gums whenever you feel like smoking. Gradually you will be able to quit smoking altogether.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Alok Kumar
Cardiologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

Not my speciality

Hello.. Well it needs strong conviction to quit smoking..you need to start using other alternatives which are available in the market which will help you in de addiction...apart from that please take help of your friends or family too...thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Can visit my clinic to deaddict you with a pgme and counselling