How to Stop Smoking
Hello, I had a habit of Smoking daily i will lite 7-8 Cigarettes i want to quit smoking can you suggest me how to quit, i have tried to quit but iam unable to quit nictox and all tablets will that tabs works ?? Kindly suggest me how to quit smoking

Hello there. I can uderstand your concern. Its good that youhave decided to quit smoking. For quitting the most important thing that is required is determination. Just dont think about smoking. Nicotex will be helpful in avoiding you to smoke. You can try those. Whenever you feel like smoking. You can chew on nicotex. Also, consult a psychiatrist for help with de-addiction . Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, that's very good to know that you are well motivated to quit smoking. Quitting smoking requires methodical approach as you have failed once I strongly suggest you to seek professional help like psychologist and a physician who is experienced in de-addiction. They will be able to help you to quit smoking in a better  way. All the best.