LUNG AND THROAT PAIN DUE TO SMOKING
I'm Nikhil and I've been smoking from 4 years,in beginning i use to smoke 5-6 smokes a day but after one year,I mean the last three years I've been smoking on an average 9-10 a day.i ve also been drinking alcohol from 4 years I use to drink 180 ml of whisky or 4/5 beers in first year,and increased the quantity of whisky to 360 ml n some times 750 ml in weekends or parties also.third year i ve reduced the liquor n use to drink occasionally. I've smoked cannabis for two years heavily and stopped in between since one and half year .now from last 4-5 Months even though I reduced taking alcohol and quit cannabis I couldn't stop smoking cigarettes Cox my stress and anxiety issues.NOW THE PROBLEM IS I VE BEEN FACING LUNG PAIN WHILE SMOKING and while taking breathe FROM LAST 4-5 MONTHS AND FROM LAST TWO MONTHS THE PROBLEM HAS increased. I am using Remedies like NICOTEX but still I am worried about my lungs and any liver issues chances of cancer. So I req you to guide me to come out of dis

You have the power within you. The Will Power. The thing is there is no such idea works like i reduce first then i quit. Once Will is done to quit that's it. Make it zero. Yes ..if continue the same your life definitely faces such health issue.. Quit for once..and stick to the decision. 
Need some medical aid for present problem. this is simple one you can do for yourself. put melted ghee drops about 4 to 5 drops to each nostrils daily at empty stomach or before food once or twice by laying supine position. Excess ghee drops comes to throat and spit this out. This Nasya treatment helps the same respiratory tract where smoking caused inflammatory changes inside. Ghee is antiinflammatory, a good and safe pain killer, the best rejuvenating lipid. Lipids are able to enter the mucosal layer and to repair.
Can do for 3 days..observe the positive and negatives (if any in case) if not consult doctor