Quit Smoking
I want to quit smoking.. I have been smoking from last 6 years and now i want quit.. any medicine that can help stop my cravings??

Yes, there are many herbal remedies that can curb your craving for nicotine and help you quit smoking. Please let me know your sleep pattern so as to arrive at perfect prescription for you. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Hello there.... One of the best things you can do to help yourself quit is to identify the things that make you want to smoke, including specific situations, activities, feelings, and people.... Once you stop smoking, you will experience a number of physical symptoms as your body withdraws from nicotine. ... Consult psychiatrist for de addiction...

Sore throat after quitting smoking