Want to lose weight

I am 23 year old, height 159 cm, weight 60kg, has Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome, and irregular menstrual cyces, No other medical problems so far... over the past one year i have gained weight , despite usual appettite . i do moderate activity, walks for 45 min minimum a day, no other heavy exercise.. i am a non vegetarian, but less of junk food.. mostly eats home made staple foods..I want to lose weight to at least a 52 kg , as i have my best friends wedding two months later. No thyroid problems so far. Kindly help me with a diet plan and advices to reduce my weight...

Doctor Answers (1) on Want to lose weight

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your condition. Well thought if reducing weight is very good but reducing 8 kgs in the span of 60 days is really task and that totally depends upon you. It means that you need to have a good diet plan and workout plan along with that. Ask a Gym trainer for workout plan and regarding the diet plan I shall guide you. Morning have lemon juice or green tea, have 2-5 almonds soaked wet in water. Have your breakfast normally. Between lunch and breakfast have fruit. And for lunch have 3 chapathies with a boiled curry with less added oil. Then for snack have veg sandwich or sprouts. For dinner have 2 fruits or have a veg salad. Thus would help you but of you are willing to follow it. Thank you