Want to lose 15 kgs

I want to loose 10 kgs before July 5 , so what diet am I supposed to follow ? It would be great if you could give me an effective diet chart

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month that too fat loss not muacle
Dr. Harsha
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much weight suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals(about 4-5) instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same