Want to loose weight
I'm 29yrs old. My height is 5'1feet n weight 55kg. I want to loose 5kg in 2mths. Plz give me proper advice.

You can reduce 5 KGS in month that too with only diet and exercise no heat medications or no supplements only with lifestyle change u can do it that too a permanent one not temporary. Weight will not bounce back.write me on personal chat for diet counseling

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+141
Chat with a dietician
Hi, is possible to lose that much weight in a month. Do some brisk daily activity. Eat small frequent meals. 2 cups of green tea daily. For a personalized diet plan I need more information. Ping me on personal chat for diet counseling.