Want to loose weight
Hello, I want to loose my weight my details are as below. Age- 27 Weight- 88Kg Height- 174cm Exercise- Daily Home Cycling on SpineBike (Burns 300+ Calories) Please suggest me good Diet to loose weight properly. What more exercise should I do? What should I avoid to eat? What should be my weight & what time it will take to me to loose? Thanking you...!!

Hi...... According to your height and weight, your BMI is 29 which means u comes under grade 1 obesity. No issues, it's not a serious concern factor, it's reversible.... Your optimal weight should be around 65- 70 kgs.  500g weight loss per week is suggestive. Don't overdo, you lands up with some adverse health effects. There is not need to avoid any food, only a balanced diet is needed. You mentioned, u are burning 300+ calories extra per day but it's alone is not sufficient to plan a diet. Your type of food, calorie intake, your lifestyle, medical conditions, cravings and aversions, allergies each and every thing counts while planning a diet. There will not be a particular diet plan for every one, it varies person to person.so, please consult directly to get a personalized diet plan. I hope, it's helpful. Thank you.