Vit D deficiency
My vitamin D value is 4.8 ng/ml. How much prescription Vit D + supplemental vitamin D (OTC) do you suggest. All other lab parameters are fine

Consultation is advisable

Kindly discuss for your concern
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Take daily sun bath  + vit d 3  tab sixty thousand every Sunday for eight Sunday
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
You need to discuss ur complaint and symptoms in detail so we can help u with best solution to to ur problems.Please consult personally for ur personalized best care plan.
Cap uprise d3 60k once a week for 2 months, then once a month for 4 months
Cap maschyne 60 k weekly once for 8 weeks
Capsule Uprise-D3 60000 units once weekly for 8 weeks