Very less concentration always feel low
I can't focus on my studies random thoughts come in mind .very less concentration feels to do nothing only lying on the bed also feel low and dont want to talk to anybody

Psychodiagnostic Testing: Psychodiagnostic testing is used to help diagnose and clarify concerns regarding behavior, personality traits, mood, emotional functioning, and cognitive processes. Psychodiagnostic assessment may be helpful: When you are confused regarding the source of a yours behavioural or emotional problems.
Visit to Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) certified Clinical Psychologist and do the psychodiagnostic testing. Do not forget to take a report.
Feel free to reach out to me online through Practo app. Or Telephone counseling +9197 6266 343four Telephone counseling refers to any type of psychological service performed over the telephone. Telephone counseling ranges from individual, couple or group psychotherapy with a professional therapist to psychological first aid provided by para-professional counselors. In-person therapists often advise clients to make use of telephone crisis counseling to provide the client with an avenue to obtain support outside of therapy if they cannot be reached in an emergency or at the conclusion of a therapeutic relationship.