Can't control my own thoughts.
I had so much intrusive thoughts few months back for which I was so disturbed. I was blaming me all the time for having those thoughts while praying to God. That time was so extreme and I was unable to control it. I've lack of concentration. Poor thoughs and full of mistakes. Yet now when I pray to God these thoughts interrupt in the middle. I feel embarrassed in front of me. I want to have normal life. When I shared all these things including my feelings to the dearest one.. They keeps blaming me and I'm getting more depressed that it was all my fault and Im the worst human being. I can feel that it's not me. Maybe something is suppressing me. And I can't come out of these. I can't concentrate. I can't catch or remember small details. I feel like I'm in another world or I'm numb. Please help me. Thank you.

Recurrent intrusive irrational thoughts which are coming to your mind about God or something again and again without your wish is an obsession which will cause severe anxiety and distress. Currently, there's good treatment for this type of illnesses. Please consult a psychiatrist.
It seems u r suffering from OCD .
consult me privately via practo for treatment