UTI and frequent fever
For the pass 2 months he was diagnosed with UTI , he took medicine he was better but again he got the fever

hi I understand your concern homeopathic treatment offers best results in such cases better consult with me online now

+133
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear  a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give him best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
need more detail information and investigation report ,if again he caught by uti it means he need personal hygiene along with investigation, consult properly be healthy
Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on whats app no. Nine eight seven one three seven zero five one seven
Do the following-- 1. you maintain high grade of personal hygiene. 2. Do change your undergarments at least 2 times a day 3. Wear cotton underclothes. 4. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids. 5. Keep the area dry. For more details you can consult me.