UTI PROBLEM
I was diagnosed with Uti aaprox 14 days back, today morning I got my urine routine test done ..need help in understanding if iam still suffering from UTI or its cured now..iam attaching both reports..one in yellow is latest n other one is of 14 days back..hoping to get response

Sagar KS
Hi, the old reports shows urinary tract infection. New report is normal, you are cured of urinary tract infection. No need to worry about it. Drink 3-4 liters of water per day. Maintain hygeine. If you still facing any problems like fever, burning micturition etc go for urine culture. Consult general physician for furthur care.