Urinary Tract Infection
Should i goto general physician or an urologist as i feels like iam having UTI Iused to go every three to two hour to pass out urine
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult a urologist but urge to pass urine every 3 hrs is normal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?