Urinary tract infection

I have alternate infections of yeast and bacteria. While travelling i was completely wet and from that day yeast infection has started. When i used over counter medicine, it got recovered. After few days after my honeymoon again the uti started. After using medicine it recovered. I need a permanent solution as this is affecting my sex life. My husband is also worried about this and scared that he ll also get affected by me.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... First you should know what exactly it is.. If it's sexually transmitted disease you must not copulate.. See taking too many antibiotics for bacterial infection can make way for fungal infection.... Fungal rash needs long-term treatment moreover older drugs are not working ... You may have to take antifungal tablets consult dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?