Urinary infection
Am suffering a urinary infection from last 1 and half year when am passing urine or semen the burning sensation is coming from urethra end and also in left side testis I was contacted several urologist I took several test like cue and culture scan in kidney and testis too but they are coming normal please help me.
182 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Supriya Kabra
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Ghaziabad
take homoeopathic treatment for Will surely help you.For now u start with lots of water intake and have cantharis 30 4pills twice daily for a week revert me
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?