Urinary Tract Infection
Hello Doctors, I've been getting recurring Urinary Tract Infection for a few years now. Citralka works sometimes, and so do cranberries. However, i'm looking for a permanent solution. My intake of water is a lot and my diet is healthy. Please advise. Thank you :)

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Gurgaon

As you r having frequent urinary infection,  need proper treatment and advice. Whenever you got your infection do urine culture  and take medicine for longer time.meet gynaecologist she will advice what needs to do and what r the precautions you need. Sometimes kidney stones also give frequent infection.
Hi..... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate... Consult Physician.....

Recurring water infections