Utinary tract infection
What are the medical tests to be done to know that I suffer from urinary tract infection.. Thank you..
151 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Primarily you need clinical examination with detailed history by nearest doctors... It can be confirmed by using tests like urine routine, culture etc...Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria...Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?