Medical Tests for STDs

Hi, Unfortunately, my condom tore off during intercourse. Please suggest me tests for STDs? After how many days of contact should i do these tests? I do not want to take any chances. Thanks
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Medical Tests for STDs

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...one should be examined clinically with detailed history... You may require investigations like urine routine, urethral swab and microscopic examination...if your partner is a sex worker you will at high risk..if its known person without any diagnosed STD nothing much to worry... Consult dermatologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?