STD tests .
Around 20 days back, i had sex with multiple partners and I wore condom with each one of them . But with one partner, i didn't wore it and done sex 3-4 times. Now I want to get tested for STDs. What are the possible tests and which speciality doctor should I consult. Till now I dont have any problems in my genital parts but sometimes it pains while urinating. I think thats normal. I am in dilemma.
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi there... Sexually transmitted diseases are gonorrheal infection,Chlamydia trachomatis,Mycoplasma genitalium,Ureaplasma urealyticum...one should be examined clinically with detailed history... You may require investigations like urine routine, urethral swab and microscopic examination...Consult nearest dermatologist they will help you further.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?