Sex / STD
I Have had unsafe sex multiple time with one partner only. but we were both first's of each other. Now i have irritation around my genitals . i applied various gels. but as long as i"m regular in applying its ok,,otherwise not. now over time my Penis size is starting to decrease. Now i use condoms for sex but still my sex power is decling. what to do?
163 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

According to your symptoms you may suffer from genital infection and also of sexual disease so I suggest you Consult good homeopath doctor for treatment or Consult me.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.