Sex time is very short
When I Want to sex then my sex time is very short that I can not enjoy my sex. Please tell me any process to increase sex time from 30 sec to avarage. I am very anxious of my sex time.

Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
Dear pt Don't be anxious. it is one of the cause for sexual early ejaculation Don't be fear during sex Don't be hurried during sex It is totaly depend on ur mind improve your confidence Take high protein Keep your bowel clean Don't be over excited before xex Natural herbs you can take for it Never use allopathy medicine for it.