Urinary Tract Infection

I was having problem in urinating. Then I consulted doctor. He recomended test Urine Routine In urine routine test RBC was more. He gave me antibiotic largesef 1bd for 5 days. After 5 days in urine routine RBC were above normal. Then he recomended urine culture and ultrasound. In Ultrasound report says mild fullness of right pelvicalyceal system with slitely thickened urinary bladder wall and grade 1 prostrato megaly. Then on seeing the report of urine culture . He gave Injection Amicin 500 1BD for 5 days. after completing the course I got urine routine done which was normal in all categories except RBC came 5-7 in the urine routine. Please give expert advice.

Dr. Karun Singla
Andrologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh
I would suggest you get a plain ct kub done to rule out a stone which could cause rbc in  Urine as well as the mild fullness seen in the pcs.