Unsatisfied married life

After 2 years of married life now I am suffering from sexual problems. Lost all my confidence as a man. My sexual parts is not functioning properly at time of sex. At the time of sex my penis is not becomes hard, some times it becomes hard but takes very much time to make it hard & this creates problem for me also. If I use protection at the time of sex my penis degrade small in size quick it not keeps hard which I want too. Then I have remove the protection goes for masturbate to make my penis hard. Same things is also happens without protection also. However my penis size is also very small. At normal time it remains 1.5 inch & at the time of sex it becomes 4 inch. I believe this was not the normal size for an Indian man, I have checked from Internet & found that normal size was 5 inch for an Indian man. So I want to make my penis size big & hard during sex. Me & my partner was very Unsatisfied for my sexual issue. Please suggest the better treatment for my sexual issue.

Doctor Answers (3) on Unsatisfied married life

Dr. A.Kumar Mumbai | Sexologist
For penis size: There is no medi (tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings) in the world could increase length & girth (motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. For satisfctry sexual relationships. For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr. Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. Each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Hi It can be cured by on line consultation. You can consult me on line , if possible with your wife Though the size is adequate but you are distressed a lot, it can be helped by surgery We are doing here Dr SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Dr. Vinay Gupta Bilaspur | Sexologist
Better to consult some good sexologist at kolkota. I know dr. Govind gupta, practicing at chitranjan avenue. U can meet him.