Sex Problems. New married
I am unable to do sex. Pls let me know to  which doctor I need to consult. New married but we have problems in sex.
286 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi you have not given detailed history...it's hard to come to conclusions..anyways you consult urologist take advice from them they will guide you further
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?